Kathleen provides advice, support and guidance for individual clients regarding a separation or divorce. This structure is appropriate for clients who don't want to meet jointly with their partner and for those wanting to explore their options before making the decision about whether or not to separate/divorce. Topics include:
- Understanding your process options
- Managing emotions during and after meetings
- Minimizing costs associated with attorneys or mediators
- Understanding your child's perspective and how to support them
- Preparation for mediation, settlement meetings or court
- Referrals to therapy or other professionals, as needed.